Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hills of Wind

You know you're in Sheffield when your hair cannot be tamed and your calve muscles ache from climbing.

Have been spending my first weekend back sorting my timetable and getting settled into my new house. Starting to put up photos on the wall to make my room that little bit more homely :)


Managed to catch up with Phoebe, David and Wayne over dim sum at Wong Ting. That was the most interesting thing I've done so far since my return.

Tomorrow is gonna be the start of the new semester. I've got quite a light schedule so I'll be able to fit in more shifts at work in between. Will be checking out the my new department building yay!! Looks amazing in pictures... Hopefully it's as amazing in person! 

Until then!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com