Monday, September 16, 2013

Back to books...

It's been a long week.

I came down with a terribly high fever last Tuesday and was forced to hibernate at home for 24 hours (not that I'm complaining).

So with the parents and the boyfriend at work, I had to find some other way to occupy myself... and I ended up in a reading marathon... hahaha!


Finished 2 books in a day... and eventually I finished my third book by the end of the week despite having work and events to attend. Now I'm reading The Mortal Instrument in book form, hopefully it won't dissapoint!

This week is actually going to be my last week of internship and also my 2nd last week in Malaysia.
Super not psyched about leaving... :(

... but life goes on. One more year and I'll be back for good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com