Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Troubles

Every year I tell myself to get back to blogging and every year I end up not following my resolution... Hah!

Anyways, it's been a busy few months since I last blogged which probably explains my lack of discipline to write. I've been having quite a series of misfortune the past week, starting with me dropping my phone in a freaking puddle in the Peak District which led to some water damage and lots of £££ in order to replace it. 

My body also decided it's the best time to fall sick, especially when there is an assignment due on Monday and my finals looming up ahead.

On the bright side, now I have a new phone... And to think, just slightly less than a month from now and I'll officially have finished university!!! 

Real world, here I come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com