Sunday, March 31, 2013

SandyTube #1

Before I continue with my Polish adventures,

I must say that Youtube is ruining my life. It is my ultimate distraction and I watch 100's (yes HUNDREDS) of videos in a week, however unrelated they may be..

.. and sometimes I watch a really interesting video or find channels that I really enjoy but due to my own negligence.. I will forget about. So since I am going to start blogging again, I am going to do a weekly compilation of videos that I enjoyed throughout each week! Mind you they are most likely K-Pop related videos hahaha!

So this week I'm going to start with my babies, my sisters, my girls, my beloved Epsilon ladies...
I miss them so much! :(

This week they released their dance version of Dream Girl!! So so so soooo proud!



Prior to the release of Dream Girl they also performed in the Universal K-Pop Crazy Party 2013 at Bentley Auditorium where they performed a medley of Dream Girl + Lucifer + Sherlock and GG's I Got A Boy! Can't believe they performed it LIVE with 9 girls! I mean it's bound for disaster if you consider the fact that there are 9 people to synchronize and 9 sets of costumes to work with yet they did an amazing AMAZING job (with a few wardrobe malfunctions). Nevertheless! It was amazing!



On another K-Pop note, LeeHi's new song 'Rose' is amazeballs!! I'm not sure if it's a single off her album or a digital single or what it actually is.. but it's lovely. So tranquil and peaceful and I just love her voice. Her songs have never failed to catch my attention so far.



Oh I must not forget MissA's 1000 Days Live Chat Recording. Fei's Giyomi Player LOL! I honestly dislike this stupid Giyomi Player trend but her sexy giyomi player was really something!



Another video that I recently watched was Xiaxue's new house tour (part one). When I read the blog post and saw the pictures attached I was quite mortified. Some of it was nice but I felt like it was just too corny and blue? I for one am not a fan of the modern minimalistic look just like she mentioned but her pictures (despite looking very professional) didn't really do justice to the actual decor, in my opinion. However, when I watched the video, it was a completely different story! It looked amazing!! No idea why it looked weird in the photos.

I am highly facinated by the Eubiq power track. That thing looks bloody cool.



Next, I found this food channel that does weekly videos on drinks from around the world. I LOVE the videography for these short clips! I attached this Indonesian one but all of the videos look AMAZING.



OH! Also this is a video I've watched quite awhile ago but I still love it!



Ok that's it for this week's videos.. :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com