Sunday, March 24, 2013

Revisiting the Past

Wow,

I suddenly felt the urge to blog again and decided to revisit my beloved blogger account.
I can't believe my last post was nearly 3 years ago.. time does fly doesn't it?

I spent the last hour browsing through all the new blogger settings and revisiting my old posts. Safe to say I am glad my writing skills have definitely improved since I first started my blog in 2007.. I was embarrassed just reading it! @.@

I was thinking whether I should just create another blog to satisfy my random blogging pangs but it's such a waste to let 5 years of entries go down the drain so I thought I'd just continue from where I left off.

Now if only someone can tell me how to privatise all the posts pre-2013 from the eyes of the public. Although I don't want to delete them, I am certainly not very proud of my previous writings... *embarrassed*

So putting aside all the broken image links and fail writing..

I feel the need to summarize the past 3 years of my life.. yet I'm not sure where to start.
I think the most important thing would probably be the boyfriend.



Also the fact that I'm studying in the UK at the moment. More precisely the University of Sheffield. I have another 1.5years to go before I graduate and return to the motherland.

Probably the other important aspect of my life at the moment are my beloved groups of friends that I'm guessing I've never mentioned in this blog...


 

That basically sums up everything I've been up to...
From UK, France, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Portugal, and most recently Poland...
I think my last three years has been colourful indeed...

If only I had blogged about it.. :(


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com