Sunday, June 27, 2010


Went for the BEAST showcase last night.
Thanks so much to Has eonni for the tickets!
It was HAVOC.

I think Universal Music did a poor job in managing the event. They should have hired an events organizer. Hmmm.. maybe they underestimated K-Pop fans?

Anyways last I heard 35 people fainted.. and that was before the event even started.
I'm glad I didn't pay RM120 for the showcase.. since I'm not really a big BEAST fan to begin with.

I must say the boys look great though! Hyunseung gave me quite a shock. I never really noticed him but he is really good looking in real life. Not a big fan of Dongwoon's blonde hair though.

Anyways, I met Jwa and Nasquin at the showcase... as well as bumped into Emilia and Farahin who I haven't seen since high school. Great to see them again.

BEAST are at OU now for their autograph session, but I'm gonna take a miss on that. I think the whole gang are there but I think I've had enough. Shall save my energy for the future. =D

I'll be posting up my fan account for UKISS soon. It's really long I'm contemplating whether I should split it up into parts. Hahahaha!

Oh and few people have called me to go out... Fish, Stella and Dan. But I can't go anywhere!!! I have no car!!! KYAAAAHHH!!!

Quote of the moment.

"Sweet like candy? Fizzy like a.. soft drink?" - Elison Kim

I swear he is just too cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com