Monday, June 28, 2010
Ok. I'm finally going to post up my fan account of U-KISS in Malaysia!
This is not just a fan account but a personal account of everything that happened within those 4 days that U-Kiss were in town.

This also marks the first time I actually stalked a celebrity. Not gonna count SuJu because it wasn't all out stalking like this was. Hahahaha! May be a bit silly but somehow it was all worth it!

(This is a really really long essay like post so don't read unless you are a U-KISS fan and get excited just by the thought of U-KISS waving at them... or you just want to read.. =x)

Okok.. here we go..


Are you ready??? xD


So, U-kiss were suppose to arrive at 4.35 pm.
Joey, Dba, Dayana and I already planned from the beginning that we would go to the airport. Then, Serena and Samantha wanted to come along too. Everyone was running a bit later than planned so we only arrived at KLIA around 2PM.


Hovered around the railings at the arrival hall in hopes to get a place at the front because there were fans already waiting. Camwhored to kill time. Hahahaha.



Isn't the bear cute? xD
Didn't give it in the end. I randomly just took any stuffed toy from my shelf without realizing this one was from Dan. Woops.


By 3pm we managed to slot all 5 of us (Sam went with the mykissu staff) into a row right at the front of the railing. We went all out with the pink and white. Hahaha. Pink and white accessories, nails, outfits... yes..


We got plenty of stares because of our pink shorts. Hahaha! It was quite hilarious! Plus our signboards were just TOO striking. =x


Told you it was striking.


We even came up with a routine for our signboards just to catch their attention. We planned to move the boards according to the head movements in Bingeul2.

By 4.45PM, the boys still haven't arrived and I was starting to get worried that airport security were going to pull another SuJu on us (they came out from the departure hall).

Don’t remember the time exactly, but a few minutes after worrying about airport security, I saw a group of people walking towards the door of the arrival hall hesitating. People started screaming and soon I spotted a red head… squinted.. and it was KiBum! I screamed and the 5 us launched into our Bingeul2 routine with the signboards.

I kept trying to look for Eli but he was always on the other side and I couldn't spot him. I noticed that we caught Soohyun’s attention though. He was looking at our direction but at first I wasn’t sure whether he was really looking at us. By the time we finished the whole chorus of Bingeul2, the boys were standing in a row at the front waving at the fans. Soohyun was still looking at our direction so I shouted to the rest to start singing Bingeul2 again for one more round and so we launched into song again. This time.. Soohyun stared and started laughing!! Yes! Mission accomplished! We were noticed! Although only by Soohyun... or if the other's noticed they just didn't show any reaction. I don't know.

Also, Kiseops luggage trolley had too many bags and one of the bags was at the very edge of the trolley. While Xander was trying to manouver his trolley he knocked into that bag and it fell. Xander’s expression when that happen was epic! He put both hands to his mouth and did an “Omg” gesture. Hahaha cute as ever!!!

They stood in a row for around a minute or so.. waving and making heart signs while waiting for instructions on what to do and where to go. Total fan service. I held out the teddy bear just incase they would walk forward towards the fans but I think they are not allowed too. But Soohyun saw my bear, and he did take a step forward!..but then he hesitated and stopped. Then he just stood at his place and waved and did a love sign. I can’t tell for sure... but it looked like it was directed at me. ^^ He did the super big smile until his eyes are all sepet smile. So cute! I never really noticed Soohyun before but he seems to be the only one who I really got a good look at the airport. Hmmm... started feeling some bias-ness towards him.. hahaha.

They started moving out of the arrival hall towards the exits. I swear, there was literally a stampede.. and I was one of the contributors. I ran like no tommorow, following Dayana's footsteps, jumping over people’s luggages. The boys had to be shielded by the security guards because they were being mobbed at the sides. I was right beside Soohyun and Kiseop but I didn't realize because I was looking for Eli but I couldn’t spot him. Realized it was hopeless trying to squeeze in so I just stood at the sides and watched the vans instead.

They used 3 Alphards in Gold, White and Silver/Grey. Saw Kevin through the window of one of the Alphards. Fans were knocking against his window and he made a love sign at them which caused an extra loud wave of screams. I think Eli was sitting next to Xander on the other side of the alphard so I couldn't see him at all. By then I was at the back with Dba just watching the mass of fans mobbing the cars from all sides. I was quite upset I didn't get to see Eli except for a few glimpses here and there.

When the Alphards left, the 5 of us ran to the carpark. Not sure where they were going but decided to get moving anyways. Dba and Dayana were ahead, and I was driving with Joey, Serena, and Samantha in my car. Manage to catch up with Dayana's car at the KLIA toll gate. Sam made a few phone calls and managed to get a hint that they were heading into KL, so we went in that direction. On the highway, she managed to find out that the boys were heading back to the hotel first before they head for a radio interview with 988. Wasn’t sure how to get to Mandarin Oriental from where we were and got detoured when Serena got confused between Traders and Mandarin Oriental and lead us in the wrong direction.

Turned around to head back towards Mandarin Oriental, but lo and behold, we got into an accident along Jalan Amapang.



Boo.. I got sandwiched.



Spent the whole evening dealing with police reports and tow trucks. Decided that it would be better if everyone came back to Lake House for the night instead of the original plan which was to stay at K-RES. By midnight, everything was settled and all of us were gathered in my room. I swear, it was like everything bad was happening at the same time. Besides the accident, all of us were a bit flu-ish.. and Serena and I were particularly ill. =( The week before wasn't that good either, with Serena's issue and everything.

We literally sat in a circle talking about everything that has happened and came up with a conclusion that everything bad happened since we started the whole preparation process for UKISS. Thought of the most illogical explanation that maybe SHINee were pissed at our extreme UKISS filled week. xD

Decided to take out everything that was pink on us. The shorts, the nail polish, the accessories. Maybe pink was a jinx? Decided not to wear pink for the next few days and I painted my nails SHINee colour for luck. I always liked that particular nail colour.

Made a few phone calls to arrange for transportation the next day. Was decided that we would take Stus car to Putrajaya, where Dba & Dayana would take their Wira, then we would drive back to K-RES and park Stus car there, hop into the Wira and go to Sunway Lagoon and continue our activities as planned. (I know we are crazy!) By that time, Serena was having a fever and decided to stay home to rest since she didn't really feel like going to Sunway Lagoon.

So off we went to Sunway Lagoon...

I shall continue about Sunway Lagoon.. in the next post.
Hahahahaha!
Madness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com