Saturday, August 31, 2013

Birthdays and MORE Birthdays!

Helllooo my poor blog... long time no see! T___T
It's the time of the year once again, where I become one year older and also more lazier than ever before...
Happy Birthday to meeeee~ (and Malaysia since it's Merdeka today :P)


Yayy! Pretty cupcakes!
The Nuffies actually surprised myself and Sue Ann while we were having lunch with Cuppacakes
We actually tried out this place in Publika called Wagaya. I had the lunch box with karaage... it was so-so. Just normal tasting :/


I also got lots of notes and Famous Amos cookies from the Admin team as well! :)


Didn't do much for my birthday this year... just went out for dinner with the boyfriend at Gardens and sorta just chilled out and chatted all night :) Today, I went out for lunch with Daddy as well for my birthday. Got to spend the afternoon playing with Xuan... teeheehee. She's such a Mummy's girl, looks totally like Sherly!


Anyways, off to dinner now with Mum! Man... so many birthday meals! (Not that I'm complaining... :D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com