Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sandytube #3

It's Sunday once again!

Sungha Jung is a genius as usual....
He just has to pick all the songs I love and make a cover of it... 10/10 for him!


I've been following Ochikeron for awhile now and I'm really intrigued by her recipes. I think when I go back to Malaysia I will attempt the really interesting recipes one by one.... Like this cupcake recipe!



In my last Sandytube I mentioned 15&'s new song 'Somebody'.. I LOVE IT! I actually liked the live version better than the music video.. I find the video somewhat cheesy.. hmm. I don't really get the relation between the '15& Star' setup and finding somebody to love.. but then again I haven't really read the translation of the lyrics. On another note, JiMin is a total natural with her stage presence! She is really good at acting in the MVs and is definitely not awkward like LeeHi and kind of outshines Hyerin but not too much which is fine...LOVE THEM!



Oh! Akdong Musician won K-Pop Star 2 so I'm looking forward to their songs in the future.. wondering which company they will choose...

I also mentioned Gain and Hyungwoo's new song 'Brunch' which I also love! So chillaxing....
This has been on repeat whenever I need a bit of music in my room...



Another super lovely song that recently came out is K.Will's 'Love Blossom'. I only really listened to this after Simon and Martina from EatYourKimchi kept going on about it because they interviewed K.Will. I always knew that K.Will is an amazing singer but I never really listened to his songs.. but this one is lovely.. :)



Psy's new song 'Gentleman' is also out. I'm quite disappointed with it. It feels like he's trying too hard to top Gangnam Style. The only thing I like about this video is that GaIn is in it.. and I love GaIn. Other than that... meh. The dance is a complete rip-off of Abracadabra as well.. which probably explains why GaIn is there. At least Gangnam Style was original in it's sheer stupidity.



ThePianoGuys came up with a new video this week as well.. and though I didn't really enjoy the new song 'Berlin', I rediscovered my love for their music.. :)




Total LOVE... but for some reason I can no longer find the original upload of Love Story Meets Viva la Vida. Guessed they removed it? Hmm...

Oh and for my doggie video of the week..



HAHAHA! SO CUTEEEEE!!!

1 comments:

Stella' Lexy said...

Hee~ Nice share. I'm watching out for SandyTube now. :P And agree, Psy new song dance is such ripoff. :( Like what's the point of it geez. but Gain is so hot! XD

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com