Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sandytube #2

God I've been slacking all week and I didn't even find the time to continue my Polish adventures! *smacks self*

Anyways, at least I should do my weekly video compilation. I need an injection of discipline... :(

First up! This guy called Nick (who I am assuming is Malaysian) who did a cover of Alicia Key's 'If I Ain't Got You'.


Woah! He sounds like David Choi! :D
Best part is.. I found out about him because he will be performing in this years MASSOC Dinner & Dance! Exciting stuff.. let's see if he sounds this good live. Ashley Wong will be performing too and I love her live singing a lot better than her Youtube recordings.. :)



15&! 15&!!!! Can't wait! It's coming out in a few hourrrrsss!

Another teaser that I'm excited about is Gain's new song with Hyungwoo (I don't know who he is).


It's coming out tomorrow!! Also can't wait :D


I also found this Singaporean Youtube channel (kinda like JinnyBoyTV) called Wah!Banana! Quite entertaining.. :)


Speaking of which, I never really followed his videos before but I rediscovered him through this 'Shit My GF Says...' video.



So totally.. like me! LOL!! Not that it's a good thing.. :P Showed it to the boyfriend and I think he had nothing to comment about it because it was really like me... haha!

Kyle Hanagami uploaded a new video....


So beautiful.. :')

OK.. last but not least..


OMGWTFBBQ SO CUTEEEEEEEE!!!


Tomorrow classes restart... Exam also coming... FML.
But that means I'm this much closer to Summer!!!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com