Sunday, April 28, 2013

One hell of a week...

Oh boy!

First the MGT225 assignment on lease reform...
Then shooting for the EAS102 group project...
Leading a campus tour for a guidance counsellor from ISKL...
Planning LDC and then actually hosting it on the day...
Going for my classes and meeting Hyelim...
.. woke up this morning feeling terrible! Barely had sleep for the pass 3 days and I think it took it's toll on me... Had to miss out on the MNight post-mortem because of it... :(

Now rushing my Korean homework for tomorrow...
Dang it! Exams less than a month away!
... and I have to prepare for moving as well.. gotta cancel all the internet/phone/gas/electricity direct debits before they start eating up all my money... T_T

Sigh... no time for a proper update.
Will blog again soon...


p.s Now listening to: [Misconceptions of Me] ... LOVING IT!



괜스레 왜이리 나는 떨리는지 왠지 자꾸 흘리듯 말끝은 흐리지
왜 난 자꾸 멍하게 발끝만 보네 쑥스러워져

OMAIGOD...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com